Why you no post?
Sorry all, I’ve been remarkably busy recently. Real life sadly trumps blogging but we’re back baby and better than ever. Let’s clear out some old news first.
- Grady Hendrix rips Jackie Chan a new one on Kaiju Shakedown, criticizing his recent career choices from Brett Ratner on up.
- On the flip side, Jackie Chan’s reality show “The Disciples” actually looks pretty good. Here’s hoping these kids have the Hong Kong equivalent to chutzpah to make it.
- Legendary Pictures wants to remake the classic Carradine “Kung Fu” series into a movie. Bad news, it’s being directed by the guy who made “One Last Dance”. Yeah, I don’t remember him either. Pass.
- South Korean president Roh is going to slip dictator Kim Jong-Il the big snake or so the rumor goes. Too bad it’s D-War.
- “Shaolin monks wage internet war against ninja trolls”. Yes, it’s true. We might as well shut this blog down now because we’re never going to top that one.
Damn, it feels good to blog again. Next time, a post with some real substance, honest.